Thursday, December 4, 2014

Shannon's Review of Taunting Lips by Elena M. Reyes

Taunting Lips
Elena M. Reyes
Release Date: December 2014



Her body was my greatest damnation. 

I craved her and the way she came alive 

beneath my fingers. The way she’d let me 

force my will upon her tender flesh, so 

breakable and trusting—open to all I could 

teach her. The moment I laid eyes on my 

defenseless gatita, everything within me 

shifted. Everything about her sang to my 

most basic of needs. She made me want 

things that never mattered before, that had 

no place within my solitary existence.

Amanda let me take. She let me gorge myself 

on all she had to give and never complained. 

became addicted to her. 

I was supposed to be the one in control. The 

master of our time together.

But this was never my game. 

I was never in charge. 

And now, I’m left dealing with the 

consequences of everything. My hunger, 

denial...the resentment.

“I hate that I love you.”


Shannon’s Review
This book is a sequel to Teasing Hands. This book is from Camden’s pov so you get to see why he did some things that he did. Camden is so hot. OMG I would have anything to have his skilled hands on me. I mean damn.
I am not going into much detail because I don’t want to give it away but I will say it was an awesome ending.
I am giving this book 5 hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment