Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The End Of Innocence by Alessandra Torre, review by Dee


My rating: 4 of 5 stars




He thought I owned him. He thought he loved me, that I was enough. But this animal, this sex god who could drive me crazy and steal my heart in the same breath, he would never fully be mine. It was impossible. No one ever owned a God…

One year. I have one year to find out more about this man I am marrying. More about his family. More about our sex, and all of the dirty, delicious places it will take me.

I thought I’d spend this year making a decision. I never thought the decision would be taken from me, snatched right from my naive little hands.




I just, that's it.. it's over?? Really?!!? But.. but.. I'm not ready for the end of Brad and Julia. I want more Brad..and oh and Julia too. There is something about this book. I mean you know something is coming, you keep getting hints pretty much dropped in your lap. I just kept looking down, looking at the % I was at in the book...when is it happening? when is it coming? what is it going to be? Way to keep me on my toes, waiting, dying for what comes next for them Alessandra! But oh, the delicious wait. All that time I'm waiting, I was also left wanting. I mean hello, their sexcapades are INSANE. I am pretty sure that I needed to sit my ass in the freezer while I read this book because I was so heated, I was so hot. It was so hot. If you were trying to write a book or a scene that would turn your reads on Alessandra, you have succeeded and not in just one scene. You hit the nail on the head with how to grab those readers and take them on the "ride" with Julia and Brad.


I can honestly say though, I am strangely proud of Julia in this book. Not only does she find times to stand up to Brad, but she also grew in this book. She graduates. She stands up to O, she stands up for her relationship. But she also takes lessons with Ben. She used her knowledge, and it was in those scenes that I had this weird sense of pride in her. But also a large sense of respect for the way it was written.


I also loved the way Brad loved her. He doesn't just love her, he cherishes her. He devours her. He lives for her. And I loved it. This was just such a good book for so many different reasons. The writing style and story is one that will suck you in and spit you out craving more.



I give this book 4 hearts





 


No comments:

Post a Comment