Sunday, February 16, 2014

Bare Back by N Kuhn, Review by Dee

My rating: 4 of 5 hearts





Even after 10 years, Kelli has never recovered from Mitch breaking her heart. She left Mitch and her home behind to live with her father after that devastating night. Her father turned her into a tough as nails bounty hunter. Together they are after a bank robber in the wilds of Garner State Park. When her father is shot, Kelli must learn to work together with Mitch to make it out safe. But will her heart still be safe?

I liked this book. it was a short, quick read. I liked the storyline, I just kind of wish it was longer. There was so much more I wanted to know. Did they get married, pregnant, did she get some one on one time to beat up Cam? Why did she stay away when everything was over if she loved him? I have so many unanswered questions!! I need to know!!!! gahhhhhh!!! But this really is a hot steamy drama filled little number between the trying to deny yourself sexual tension, love of a lifetime, bounty hunting, Mob bosses, bullets raining down and exploding helicopters there is drama at every turn. Let me tell you.. things get a little hot hot hot! And you will ever expect the betrayal to come when it does, it's just BAM! Didn't see that coming! In your face, try to escape now Beotch! I love it! Go pick this little hottie up!

I give this 3.5/4 hearts


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment