Sunday, January 19, 2014

Shannon's Review on When It's Love By Emma Lauren



When It's Love
By: Emma Lauren 
Release Date: Jan. 16, 2014






When It's Love is contemporary new adult fiction like you've never read it before.  Sexy from page one, this book follows college student Sydney Morrison as she tries to break away from the dark truth about who she really is. And as she unexpectedly tumbles into a torrid online affair with her professor, she exposes herself in ways she never imagined.

Then Sydney's darkest secret begins to hunt her down just when she thinks she's escaping it. Suddenly nothing is what is seems to be and Sydney finds herself torn between truth and love.



Emma Lauren has lived in Texas and Michigan. She met the man of her dreams when she was only 18, and 7 years later she married him. They now have three rambunctious kids who keep Emma on her toes. Emma loves animals, romantic stories, 80s music, chick flicks, and cupcakes. When she's not writing she's probably doing laundry. 















This book is a great read. I read this book in one setting. It had everything you need in a book. It had a girl that wasn’t so sure about herself, a professor (I mean who doesn’t like professors), and a hottie. It also was full of drama.






Sydney was a girl I think we can all say we can feel her insecurities. She has a problem with feeling sexy. It does stem from her past but really I always feel like I am not sexy. Her secret is something I never would have guessed. She does have help growing into her sexiness though, although it is filled with some setbacks.






Henry is a friend to Sydney. She is the luckiest girl to have him in her life. He is HOT too. Why didn’t I have friends like Henry????? He is someone in her life who stabilizes her but of course he has to mess too.





Now the professor I would like to know more about. I love me some professors. Can we say HAWT!!!!!!





I am giving this book 4 hearts. It is a cliffhanger and I am soooooooooooooooooooooo ready for the sequel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment