Saturday, September 7, 2013

Indestructible Desire Review by Ricky

Indestructible Desire (The Savannah Series #3)




Blurb:

After going through a terrifying ordeal, Savannah has to try and overcome the tragic events that rocked her soul to the very core. With Kayden by her side, Savannah tries to piece her life back together. Feeling betrayed, she finds herself struggling to move on with her now fragile life.

Plagued with nightmares and the fear that she will once again find herself staring in to the face of danger, Savannah shuts herself away from the outside world. In the process, pushing away the man she loves and her closest friends. Two unlikely people will come together and prey on Savannah's weaknesses. Their sole purpose is to break up Savannah and Kayden, whose relationship is on shaky ground.

Savannah will experience a new life where past secrets will be exposed, exes will cause trouble and lovers from the past will offer comfort. Will Savannah and Kayden be torn apart for good? Or will their infinite love for one another be strong enough to withstand any storm that comes their way


About Author:



I am a mother of three amazing children Madison, Bailey & Finn. I run a boutique "Bailey Booper's Boutique" my items have been on MTV Teen Mom 2! I just finished writing my Fist Book! I love reading & writing, and just finally decided it was time to sit down write a book

Social Media:

Amazon // Twitter // Goodreads // Website // Facebook

Ricky's Review:



Okay so this book leaves off exactly where book two leaves off at. Savannah was kidnapped and was involved in a car accident. Well I know if the love of my life was involved in a accident that I would be going stir crazy. And then with the person still being out there
..oh hell no..





 I’m not going to give away a spoiler but damn this book was a roller coaster of emotion for me.




So the hottie Savannah and her badass Texan man Kayden relationship hits a snag where they need to open up more in their relationship. Opening up in some situations can be a good thing and it could also be a bad thing. Can you say drama, cause this book is full of it.



But luckly for Savannah she has a awesome support group with her family, friends and her boyfriend. If you ever been in situation that you needed support then you know exactly what she is going through.

But lets not forget the fucking awesome sex that happens also.  These two are like rabbits. I mean shit I have to have a smoke  from all the great sex they are having.



So drama, romance, sex and a few laughs..what else is there that could make this book good..there is one point in this book that almost, and I mean almost, made me cry.



I am glad that my wife hasn’t read this book cause she would probably say “why aren’t you that romantic to me”. But trust me I am. Wink wink Shannon.



This book leaves you wanting more of Savannah and Kayden. But it also leaves you ready and willing for the next installment of the Savannah series.



So with all this being said I have to give this book 4 ½ stars cause Danielle Jamie knows what her readers want and she delivers it. 










No comments:

Post a Comment