Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dee's Review of Entwined with You by Sylvia Day

Entwined With You


By Sylvia Day


Blurb:
The worldwide phenomenon continues as Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts, and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires...


From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn't resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside--so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I'd been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession...

Dee’s Review:
Okay, so I know a lot of people have been reading mixed reviews about this book. As I’m sure that is with any book that has hype, some will love it and some will hate it. But okay let me tell you why I loved it. First, I went in knowing there is going to be 2 more books. So I expected that not all loose ends would be tied up. Yes, you heard me.. two more books!! TWO MORE!! YEs!! More GC!!!

 Second, ladies… It’s Gideon, need I say more? Third, the sex. Okay! Dominant Gideon is back..and we all know how I love my dominant men. 

 Fourth, IT’S GIDEON! I don’t care if I said that already, that is a good enough reason in itself. FANGIRL TIME!! FANGIRL FANGIRL FANGIRL!!






Okay so the book starts off exactly where the last one left off again. Sigh… What are going to do with Gideon and Eva. I am so trying not to fangirl too much. I am trying really hard, but I don’t think ya’ll understand my love of GC. Okay. So we have our normal drama. We have them fighting to be together while it seems like so much is trying to rip them apart.

 we still have Crazy Mom. And this time I think she pushed Eva a little too far. Heck, she wouldn’t pushed me too far as well. There is more drama when it comes to boundaries and privacy, and how mom just does NOT respect them when it comes to Eva. I don’t think this woman will EVER learn. I mean like EVER. IT’s so annoying. I literally wanted to jump in the book and drag her to her therapist.


Of course, we are still dealing with the fallout of Nathan’s death. Which actually isn’t as cut and dry as I expected.. which is awesome! And of course Corinne. You will NOT believe the drama that surrounds this woman. DRAMA QUEEN! I think she feeds off it. I think she creates it! And that’s not all.. BUT WAIT! THERE’S MORE…



so much more drama. And of course, NO SPOILERS.. so I can’t tell you! You won’t believe the way everything unfolds. I was like GAAAAH!! Don’t make me stop reading! Please!!! I was so happy with the way Eva was in this book. She is so much more mature. The way she acts, the way she handles everything. I am not going to say that she’s a complete adult, but she’s much more mature than she was before. And believe me when I tell you, she has a lot to handle. Especially a beautiful vacation. And I am going to leave you with that. I give this book 5 toe curling, sheet ripping, speaker blowing, glass breaking hearts.

Entwined With You can be bought at AmazonB&NGoodreads, and Kobo

1 comment:

  1. you are very kind to share this post through the article, thank you very much! greetings ramalan

    ReplyDelete