Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino

Mia Kelly is a twenty-five-year-old walking Gap ad who thinks she has life figured out when her father’s sudden death uproots her from slow-paced Ann Arbor to New York City’s bustling East Village. There she discovers her father’s spirit for life and the legacy he left behind with the help of an old café, a few eccentric friends, and one charming musician.

Will Ryan is good-looking, poetic, spontaneous, and on the brink of fame when he meets Mia, his new landlord, muse, and personal heartbreaker.



Dee's Review:
Do you remember growing up and thinking of what you wanted your ideal man to be? Our Mia has that, her head is set on what she wants "the one" to be like. Just like with anything else, that may not be how things work out. That being said there were so many times when reading this book when I just wanted to jump into my Kindle and slap Mia. I am like come on, I know you are trying to go for your ideal man. But come on, you have WILL right in front of you! He is full of awesomeness!! He's kind, thoughtful, hot and a musician!! So I started to do this...



Hoping she would see what was right in front of her. Then some of the stuff that she would say.. I was like.. What?..Wait...Did she?... No, she didn't...Oh God..She did.
Once things start to evolve between our handsome Will and Mia, I got so excited. I was screaming YES!! But then she would do or say something and I was back to wanting to climb in my kindle. She had me all over the emotional scale. I know she had a bunch of heartache in a year, that is hard for anyone. But I still ended up saying to Mia.. "Come on!! You can do this!" Finally someone opens her eyes. But is it too late?? I had to take a breather.. You want things to work out..I want thing to work out.. Please don't let it be too late.. Okay Dee, breathe in, breathe out.  


Do Mia and Will work it out? You will have to read it to see. I will say this.. the ending is spectacular. I suggest reading this book. It is so worth it. I give this book 4 Hearts. 

You can buy this book at the links below:

Amazon e-book // Amazon Paperback //  B&N // Kobo 

No comments:

Post a Comment