Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Two great book....Two great prices

There's a lot of great deals going on First Reckless by S.C. Stephens is on pre-order for 7.99 the previous price was 10.83

If you love Kellan Kyle go  get your pre-ordered copy today!
http://www.amazon.com/Reckless-ebook/dp/B0092PUTZK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1357751204&sr=1-1&keywords=reckless

Another great Rocker and bad boy that I love Jake from The Mighty Storm! Oh how I love them bad boy rockers with tattoos....what can I say they just do things to make me happy. If you loved TMS the sequel Weathering the Storm is on pre-sale as well for a great price of $2.99! SAY WHAT!!! I know. 

If you have not read The Mighty Storm here click the link and order your new Book Boyfriend Jake Weathers, I promise you will not be disappointed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment