Monday, December 31, 2012

My top 12 Book Boyfriends of 2012

How can I have a blog named Book Boyfriend Reviews and not have a list of just that? Here it goes....

1. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
2. Thoughtless/Effortless By S.C Stephens (its cheating I know its two books)
3. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
4. Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec
5. Where I need to be by Kimberly Knight
6. Avoiding Series by K.A Linde
7. Dirty Red by Tarryn Fisher
8. Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
9. Tidal by Emily Snow
10. The Perfect Game by Jenn Sterling
11. Stalk Me/ Kiss me by Jillian Dodd
12. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
13. Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
14. Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber
15. Barely Breathing by Rebecca Donovan
16. The Edge of Never by J.A Redmerski
17. The Proposition by Katie Ashley
18. Fallen to Far by Abbi Glines
19. The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle
20. Down to you M. Leighton

No comments:

Post a Comment